2. Personal information we collect and how we use it
2.1 Information you give us.
You may give us information, including information that can identify you ("personal information"), when you use our Website, correspond with us, or enter into any of our competitions. Where we request information from you, we will collect the information set out in the relevant forms or pages. You may choose to provide additional information to us when you contact us or otherwise interact with us.
2.2 If you purchase any goods on our Website, we will also collect your delivery address, billing address and payment information. If you subscribe to receive our newsletter, then you will provide us with your name, email address and country.
2.3 The personal information that you provide to us will be used for the purposes of enabling you to use our Website and making purchases via the Website, for administrative and troubleshooting purposes .
2.4 Information we collect
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect the following information: your IP address, log-in information, location information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website, products you viewed or searched for, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction. We collect information automatically through the use of various technologies, including through "cookies", and this is explained further below.
2.5 We use the information we collect
(1) to administer our Website for internal operations including troubleshooting purposes;
(2) to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices;
(3) as part of our effort to keep our Website safe and secure.
3. How we share and disclose your information
3.1 We may share your information with
third parties when:
(1) it is necessary to involve a third party service provider in order to facilitate or extend our services;
(2) explicitly requested by you (e.g. with social media networks);
(3) required by a court order or any legal or regulatory requirement;
(4) in connection with the sale or transfer of a business;
(6) to ensure the safety and security of our users, consumers and third parties; and
(7) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties.
4. Cookies and other technologies
5. Links to other websites and social media
5.2 On some pages of our Website, third parties that provide content, applications or plug-ins through our Website may track your use of content, applications and plug-ins or customize content, applications and plug-ins for you. For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button on our Website (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this.
6. Data Retention
6.1 We will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes or for legal requirements. However, please be advised that we may retain some information, for instance if doing so is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
7. Your Rights
7.1 If you wish to obtain a copy of personal information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before responding to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide further details about your request. We will endeavour to respond within an appropriate timeframe and, in any event, within any timescales required by law.
8. Questions about this Policy
8.1 If you have a question, concern or complaint about this Policy or our handling of your information, you can contact us by email on email@example.com
Last updated April 2016